We will no longer be issuing Rewardz points on purchases.
1. Loyalty Rewardz
You earn rewardz points every time you spend with zavvi. For every £1 you spend with zavvi, you earn 1 zavvi reward point. Each point is worth a penny, so if you spend £100 on your order, you would earn 100 Rewardz points which converts to £1 off a future purchase. The points really do add up - we know because we see how much customers save when they spend them! Watch out for special zavvi Rewardz points promotions from time to time for the chance to earn extra Rewardz points.
Terms and Conditions
- The reward points, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of zavvi who may, at any time, terminate the Scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Scheme, including widening the scope of the Scheme to include zavvi partners and other websites owned or operated by The Hut Group companies ("zavvi Group"). At such time, we will notify you in writing of any changes to the Scheme.
- All members of the Scheme must be aged 18 years or over.
- Members are only entitled to one Scheme account each. zavvi reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time and to forfeit reward points issued to such account without liability.
- Members must register their personal details and keep zavvi informed of any changes. zavvi cannot be held responsible for any loss of reward points incurred as a result of out of date details.
- The Scheme, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered. Any reward points accrued as a result of the Scheme cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
- zavvi may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Scheme accounts or reward points (in whatever form) and / or remove a member from the Scheme at any time where zavvi has a reasonable belief of:
- any abuse or attempted abuse of the Scheme;
- any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions;
- any behaviour relating to the Scheme or the zavvi Group that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
- The Scheme can only be used for purchases from www.zavvi.com ("Website").
- The Scheme is only for personal and consumer use. It is not open for participation by any business or for any business transaction purpose and zavvi hereby reserves the right to not issue (or cancel) reward points where it has a reasonable belief that a transaction is for a business purpose.
- Reward points will be automatically added to your account once the contract for the purchase of goods from the Website has been concluded (see our Terms and Conditions page for details about when a contract of sale is concluded). Details about how reward points are accrued are contained below under the heading "Reward Points" below. For the avoidance of doubt, to the extent that you purchase products using the Euro currency, the reward points you will receive will be based on the Pound Sterling conversion of the product price (using the exchange rate obtained by zavvi at the time we debit your account).
- zavvi may set a limit on the number of times reward points may be awarded for promotional items on which additional reward points are available. Individual promotions may have different limits as communicated in their purchase conditions. Any participation in promotional offers above and beyond what could objectively be considered consumer behaviour or personal use may be considered as abuse of the Scheme.
- zavvi is entitled to remove reward points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
- To the extent that you are entitled to receive a refund for a product and the purchase price paid for that product was a combination of monetary payment and reward points, your refund shall comprise the same element of monetary payment and reward points. For example, if the product you purchased cost £50 and you paid £45 monetary payment and used 500 points to make up the deficit, then we will refund you £45 and 500 reward points.
- Reward points awarded at the time of the transaction may be removed or cancelled if zavvi determines that the reward points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. For the avoidance of doubt, any advice or actions of our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will not have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
- zavvi is under no obligation to award reward points for any reason outside of qualifying transactions.
- The promoter of zavvi loyalty Scheme is The Hut.com (Trading) Limited 17, whose registered office is at The Esplanade, First Floor, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 3QA.
- These terms and conditions replace all previous versions and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. zavvi reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to participate in the Scheme following such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- Where indicated, further information can be found online on our Terms and Conditions page or by emailing us at