Check out all of our coverage from E3 by taking a peek at our E3 Liveblog.
The conference started this year at 5:30 PM GMT on Monday evening, and was introduced by Phil Spencer, head of Xbox. This years conference was dedicated entirely to games, with barely a second to breathe between each announcement. Here is a quick round-up of everything they announced:
- The first thing we were shown was some new gameplay for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, where it was announced that all add-on content will be coming to Xbox first.
- Following this, we were told that Forza 5 will be receiving the infamous German racetrack the Nürburgring for free as of today.
- It was also announced, by Playground Games, that Forza Horizon 2 will be coming out on September 3oth.
- We were shown a new trailer for Evolve, and told it will be receiving and exclusive beta on Xbox One as well as receiving DLC first.
- Assassins Creed: Unity Was up next. It will be set in 18th Century Paris. It will be the ‘biggest playground ever’ for the series with “hundreds of quests and activities.” You will be able to “create your own brotherhood and join up with four friends on Xbox live.”
- Following on was Dragon Age: Inquisition, where – you guessed it – all add on content will come to the Xbox One first. Check out the trailer below – it looks amazing
- Then we got to see a demo of Sunset Overdrive, which looked absolutely insane. As I said in the live-blog: ‘The game looks somewhere between Jet Set Radio and Saints Row.’ Which, as I’m sure you’re aware, means it could be awesome.
- Capcom then showed some crazy Dead Rising 3 DLC called Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition DX Plus AlphaSuper Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix which is available from today. Check it out below:
- Fable Legends went up next, where we were shown gameplay for the first time. The voice acting seemed as magnificently batty as ever.
- We then saw some more from Project Spark and another Xbox Exclusive indie game called Ori and the Blind Forest.
- Then we got to the real big-boy: Halo. Halo: The Masterchief Collection will be out on November 11. It will include all games released so far. All four games will have everything unlocked, and Halo 2 will also be getting a remastered edition which will allow you to switch between a new HD version and the classic version. According to Microsoft The Master Chief Collection has over 100 multiplayer maps (every map ever made for Halo 1-4) and runs at 1080p, 60fps on dedicated servers. It also ships with 4000 Gamerscore.
- They also briefly showed Halo: Nightfall, and the Halo 5: Guardians Beta was announced for December.
- Then we were briefed on 2015, where we were shown quick trailers of the likes of Aztez, Knight Squad, Plaque Evolved, White Knight, Earthlock, FRU, Threes, Fenix Rage, Hellraid and more.
- A new Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider, was also teased. Check it out below:
- We were then treated to some more Witcher 3 gameplay as well as having a totally remastered Phantom Dust announced exclusively for Xbox One.
- The Division, Scalebound, and Crackdown 3 were next – check them out below:
And that was the lot! Stay tuned for the rest of our coverage and reaction to E3 throughout the week!