Officially announced earlier this month, the special Premium Edition of EA’s Battlefield 3 is set to launch on September 14th, and it’s now available for pre-order at zavvi.com. The bundle includes Battlefield 3, a Battlefield 3 Premium membership and a “Multiplayer Head Start Kit” to help newcomers along. For more information about what Battlefield Premium actually is, visit our FAQ page by clicking here.
Own more with the Battlefield 3 Premium Edition! This is the ultimate Battlefield 3 experience for everyone from first-time players to experienced Battlefield vets. The Battlefield 3 Premium Edition delivers all the driveable vehicles, destruction and team play of Battlefield 3 plus Battlefield 3 Premium membership, which includes all five Battlefield 3 expansion packs, and the Multiplayer Head Start Kit to even the playing ground when you log into multiplayer.
- Engage In All-Out Warfare: Featuring award-winning multiplayer, intense co-op, and thrilling single-player missions.
- Get All 5 Expansion Packs: Including Back to Karkand, Close Quarters, Armored Kill, Aftermath, and End Game. 20 new maps, 20 new weapons, 10 new vehicles, and 4 new game modes.
- Ultimate Vehicle Warfare: Battlefield’s signature vehicle warfare experience, including damaged vehicles that can retreat or be defended until they automatically regain armor.
- A Whole New Level Of Destruction: Frostbite 2 lets you chip away at cover, blow holes in walls, deform the terrain, and bring down entire building façades on enemies.
- Get A Head Start Online: Get access to 15 advanced weapons plus gadgets, vehicle upgrades, and more.
- Never Go Into Battle Alone: Battlelog delivers powerful new community and social features.
Battlefield 3: Premium Edition is currently due for release on PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 on Friday, September 14th 2012.
Watch the trailer for Battlefield 3: Premium Edition below: