The grizzled legend that is Max Payne finally makes his return in May this year, and back in November Rockstar announced that a Special Edition version of Max Payne 3 will be available to pre-order across all three formats while stocks last. This edition will contain:
- A copy of Max Payne 3.
- 10” tall Collectible Max Payne Statue created in a collaboration between TriForce and Rockstar Games.
- Series of game-inspired Original Still Life Art Prints that depict some of Max Payne’s inner demons and vices.
- Copper and brass-plated iron, bullet-shaped Bullet Keychain featuring a screw-off back.
- Classic Multiplayer Character Pack of eight playable multiplayer characters for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, including fan favourites from the original Max Payne and Max Payne 2 like Max Payne from Max Payne 2, Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem.
- Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer that includes the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktail.
- Max Payne 3 Official Soundtrack featuring the game’s instrumental score.
Max Payne 3 is currently due for release on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 on Friday, May 18th 2012. The PC version is due for release on Friday, June 1st 2012.
Watch the Max Payne 3 trailer below: