Well done to Sam from London who was our lucky winner! We’d love to hear how it goes Sam!
Win a ‘Hawx 2’ tandem skydive experience
To mark the release of Hawx 2, zavvi.com are giving you the chance to win the Sky Dive experience of a lifetime.
We’re giving you the opportunity to win the ultimate adrenalin experience: a 12,000ft tandem skydive. With up to 7,000ft of freefall at a speed of around 120mph, this prize isn’t for the faint of heart! For your chance to win, all you need to do is pre-order a copy of Hawx 2 between the 16th of August and the 3rd of September
Competition closes – 3rd September 2010 Winner’s will be notified by email on the 6th of September and announced here on the blog.
Buy your copy now from zavvi………..
Terms and Conditions
1. How to enter this prizedraw: Simply pre-order your copy of Hawxs 2
2. Prize for 1 winner: a tandem skydive. Winner will be strapped in securely to a qualified instructor and freefall 7000ft.
3. £50 included towards travel costs.
4. Prize does not include anything else not mentioned as part of the prize above.
5. Winner must be 18 or over.
6. The closing date is 03/09/2010; all sales must be received by midnight on this date.
7. The Winner will be notified by email. The winner is responsible for ensuring that they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms within 10 working days of notification. In the event that they are unable to do so then the promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize from the remaining eligible entries.
8. Only one entry per person.
9. HAWXX 2 purchase necessary and proof of purchase required. Sales made between these dates and subsequently canceled will not be eligible.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
11. Entrants must be 18 or over and live in the UK. Employees of TheHutGroup.com, their families and agencies, and anyone directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
12. Prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter retains the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.