Added to your basket

Sorry, there seems to have been an error. Please try again.

Qty:

Subtotal: ( items in your basket)

The creators of Blue Planet reunite to celebrate our remarkable planet as never before thought possible with a stunning trip into the wilderness shot on revolutionary high-definition cameras over the course of five years, and utilizing 40 cameramen in 200 locations. These are the scenes that simply were not possible with older filmmaking technology, and from the highest mountain peaks to the deepest river floors, Planet Earth sets out to capture on camera the most elusive creatures every known to humankind. Acclaimed actor David Attenborough narrates as the filmmakers of Planet Earth take viewers on a journey that is truly out of this world.

Age:
over 50
Certificate:
E
Actor:
David Attenborough
Region:
B
Aspect Ratio:
1.78:1
Number of Discs:
5
Main Language:
English
Subtitle Languages:

English for the hearing impaired

Run Time:
420 mins approx.
studio:
BBC
Series:
Planet Earth

Planet Earth

Blu-ray
4.6 Stars 10 Reviews
GBP 13.99

RRP: £48.99

£13.99

Save: £35.00

Item limited to max quantity of 5000

( 0 item is in your basket items are in your basket )

 

In stock

-

Usually dispatched within 24 hours

Live Chat

Average connection time 25 secs

Average connection time 25 secs

Delivery & Returns

Express Delivery* - if ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
*On selected items

If I'm not completely happy with my item?

Please see our returns policy.

The creators of Blue Planet reunite to celebrate our remarkable planet as never before thought possible with a stunning trip into the wilderness shot on revolutionary high-definition cameras over the course of five years, and utilizing 40 cameramen in 200 locations. These are the scenes that simply were not possible with older filmmaking technology, and from the highest mountain peaks to the deepest river floors, Planet Earth sets out to capture on camera the most elusive creatures every known to humankind. Acclaimed actor David Attenborough narrates as the filmmakers of Planet Earth take viewers on a journey that is truly out of this world.

Age:
over 50
Certificate:
E
Actor:
David Attenborough
Region:
B
Aspect Ratio:
1.78:1
Number of Discs:
5
Main Language:
English
Subtitle Languages:

English for the hearing impaired

Run Time:
420 mins approx.
studio:
BBC
Series:
Planet Earth

Customer Reviews

4.6
Stars

10 Reviews

5 Stars 7
4 Stars 2
3 Stars 1
2 Stars 0
1 Stars 0
See all reviews

Top Customer Reviews

Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of Zavvi.

Confusing.

The cardboard sleeve is nothing special. The fold out disk holder though, that is a really nice touch. The whole thing has a more glossy finish than anything else. Confusingly though there are several "DVD" sign on the collection, even though it is in fact bluray. Overall quite happy with it. Worth the money. Arrived promptly and in secure packaging.

the earth is beautiful

The great images on Planet Earth are presented in a somewhat unsystematic fashion. It focuses on the great images and that is what i bought it for (testing my Blu-ray player). Sometimes the picture seems to be skipping and not really fluent. I don't know if this is somehow because of my hardware setup (really new computer), my eyes not being able to cope with the impressiveness or missing frames.

Great present

I bought Planet Earth as a present for my dad and he really enjoyed it.

planet earth

Amazing quality blue ray.

Fantastic!

Planet Earth is a fantastic show! David Attenborough makes it even better.

Planet Earth

Planet Earth is a fantastic product!

Fantastic

Very impressive footage of close encounters with many of natures' interesting and beautiful animals!

Worth every penny!

It is amazing and a must watch for everyone. There is no age barrier to enjoy this, You will be amazed at the wonders of our beautiful planet. Enjoy everyone.

Planet Earth Blu-Ray

Five discs of pure MAGIC. I like documentaries, but Planet Earth is beyond documentary. Takes us to places we didn't knew exist, and shows us the ones we knew in a magical way. Had it on DVD, and bought the Blu-Ray. Absolutely amazing. 5 STARS

Mother Nature Presented Beautifully

Im so cross ! ..... I read loads of reviews before buying this. 99.9% loved it and there is no accounting for the other 0.1% But the reason im cross is in so many of the reviews the subject revolves around the arguement 24p, 25p 30p, 60i, 1080i, 1080p...does it really matter,who cares ?, Ive watched them and the most important fact is these are beautiful, humbling, awe inspiring disc's. This is what HD is all about, the colours are deep and rich, the audio full and crystal clear and the imagery is amazing. Excellent, what ever the format the quality is pure and this is a must MUST MUST see set of dvd's

2019 © The Hut.com Ltd.

Pay securely with
Visa Electron Visa Mastercard Maestro Klarna