The adventures of Doc Martin, the Cornish-based GP, continues. Not much has changed, Doctor Ellingham is still grumpy and at a loss with Louisa his wife. After returning from a breather in Spain with her mum, Louisa moves back into the family home while Ellingham moves out. To try and reconsolidate, the unhappy couple undertake therapy with the attractive Dr Rachel Timoney. Will it end in happy ever after? Find out in Series 7.
- Rescue Me – While Louisa is visiting her mother in Spain to have some time to think, Martin undertakes some therapy to try and save their marriage – but a lifeboat training exercise causes problems for the doctor.
- The Shock of the New – It’s all change at Portwenn. Al welcomes his first fishing guests and not all goes to plan. Morwenna asks for a pay rise and Bert tries to boost trade by joining an online voucher website.
- It’s Good to Talk – Martin moves out of the Surgery to give Louisa space. Penhale helps Janice babysit and bailiffs pay a visit to Bert’s restaurant.
- Education, Education, Education – Martin and Louisa have their first therapy session together. Mrs Tishell is surprised when her husband returns and wants her back. Louisa calls Martin for help when one of her pupils collapses during a school trip.
- Control-Alt-Delete – Martin is still being followed by buddy the stay dog. Clive, Mrs Tishell husband is suspicious that she is cooking meals for another man. Panhale asks Janice out but it does not go to plan. Martin and Louise go on a picnic that is interrupted by the local vet.
- Other People’s Children – Danny, Louisa’s ex-boyfriend makes an appearance with seven children from London when he comes for a camping trip to Ruth’s farm. Martin and Louisa’s date is interrupted when one of the children goes missing. Martin uncovers a health scare during James’s first birthday.
- Facta Non Verba – Dr Timoney is involved in a car accident outside Louisa’s school. Bert goes back to being a handy man and Louisa is not impressed when the new art teacher wants to try out some unusual ideas on the children.
- The Doctor is Out – Martin goes missing and Louisa believes this is down to Dr Timoney’s suggestion that they are not meant to be together. She rounds up Ruth, Morwenna and Janice for help.