Black & White Version
- A COUPLE OF SONG AND DANCE MEN featurette
- Interview with Ava Astaire-MacKenzie.
- ALL SINGING - ALL DANCING: Before & After
- AUDIO COMMENTARY by film historian Ken Barnes with archive audio comments by Fred Astaire, Bing Crosby and John Scott Trotter.
- CAST AND CREW PROFILES
- THEATRICAL TRAILER
- PRODUCTION NOTES.
New Colour Version
Colouring a Classic
- Learn how Holiday Inn was colour-designed using amazing new technology that transformed the black and white classic to colour with the help of Jan Mucklestone, personal sketch artist of famed costume designer Edith Head.
- With music by Irving Berlin, songs by Bing Crosby and dancing by Fred Astaire,
- Holiday Inn is one of the most delightful and memorable musicals of all time. Crosby
- plays Jim Hardy, a song and dance man who leaves showbiz to open a Connecticut Inn.
- Astaire plays Ted Hanover, Hardy’s former partner and rival in love. And, of course there are girls (Marjorie Reynolds and Virginia Dale), an agent (Walter Abel) and plenty of lavish song and dance routines with spectacular production numbers.
- It contains all your favourite Irving Berlin hit songs, including the one and only "White Christmas".