This special Julia Bradbury Collection brings together two of the presenter’s most popular walking titles, Canal Walks and Railway Walks.
Canal Walks: The seasoned stomper follows a hidden network of locks, bridges, aqueducts and tunnels. They all offer a fascinating insight into Britain’s industrial heritage, cutting a sedate path through some of the country’s finest scenery.
1. Highlands: Calendonian Canal
2. Birmingham: Worcester and Birmingham Canal
3. Bath: Kennet and Avon Canal
4. North Wales: Llangollen Canal
Railway Walks: Julia explores lost railways lines, many of which have become the legacy of ‘The Beeching Axe’.
1. Derbyshire: The Monsal Trail
2. Wales: The Mawddach Trail
3. Cornwall: The Mineral Tramways
4. Speyside: The Strathspey Railway
5. Weymouth: The Rodwell Trail and Portland
6. Callander: Callander to Loch Tay
|Number of Discs:||
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
Please see our returns policy.
Average connection time 25 secs
There are currently no reviews.