We’re giving you the chance to win a 3 night stay in New York and attend a screening of Monty Python And The Holy Grail at the Tribeca Film Festival.
Pre-order Monty Python And The Holy Grail or Monty Python’s Life of Brian on Limited Edition Steelbook from Zavvi before 23:59 GMT on Sunday 5th April and you’ll be automatically entered into the prize draw. (Order both to double your chances of winning!) For full terms and conditions please see below.
The prize includes a 3 night stay in New York, flights, hotel, airport transfers for two people. On 24th April the lucky winner will attend a screening at Tribeca Film Festival of Monty Python And The Holy Grail which is followed by a Q&A with the Pythons themselves. (Travel to/from the event is also provided.)
The winner will be notified by e-mail within one (1) day of the end of the Prize Draw Period. The winner will have 48 hours from the time of notification to respond to Zavvi and confirm acceptance of the Prize.
[su_button url=”http://www.zavvi.com/offers/steelbooks/monty-python.list” target=”blank” background=”#66CC00″ center=”yes” radius=”10″ icon=”icon: shopping-cart” text_shadow=”1px 1px 1px #000000″]Shop now![/su_button]
[su_box title=”Full Terms & Conditions”][su_spoiler title=”Eligibility“]
The Prize Draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom excluding (a) anyone connected in a professional capacity with the Prize Draw and that person’s immediate family members, and (b) employees and contractors of Zavvi (“Zavvi”) and its affiliates and of the Prize Provider(s) (defined below). Entrants must be aged 21 years or older. Entrants are not required to be customers of Zavvi. (Please note: The winner and their guest must be 21 or over).
Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions (and any amendments to them) which are final and binding in all respects. Zavvi reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the Prize Draw if, in its sole judgement, the entrant has not complied with these terms and conditions, has tampered with the operation of the Prize Draw, or has engaged in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Zavvi, the Prize Draw, or any other entrant.
There is one prize to be won (the “Prize”), consisting of:
– Two tickets for the winner and one (1) guest to the Monty Python Holy Grail screening (“Event”) to be held at The Tribeca Film Festival on Friday 24 April.
– Return economy class flights for the winner and their guest from a UK mainland international airport to New York on TBC April 2015 returning on TBC April 2015
– Three nights’ accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis for the winner and guest at the TBC (“Hotel”)
– Return transfers between the winner’s home and departure airport; the arrival airport and the Hotel; and the Hotel and Venue.
– Both the winner and the winner’s guest must be aged 21 years or over as at the date of departure, TBC April 2015.
– The Prize Provider will organise and confirm the flights, transfers and accommodation to be provided as part of the Prize which will be arranged once the winner has been notified and accepted the Prize. Flights may be indirect. No refund or compensation will be given in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight or transfer. Travel and accommodation are subject to availability and both are subject to any additional terms and conditions of the relevant transport or accommodation provider. Neither Zavvi nor the Prize Provider will replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets or travel documents.
– The winner and their guest are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports, travel insurance and any other necessary travel documentation, including without limitation, travel visas.
– Guest must travel together with the winner on all flights and on all transfers. The winner and guest will share a hotel room of double or twin occupancy.
– The winner and guest are solely responsible for all ancillary expenses associated with the Prize, and their attendance at the Event, including but not limited to, any additional travel or baggage costs and the cost of food or drink purchased.
– The winner and guest should arrive promptly at TBC local time at the Venue on TBC April 2015. Failure to arrive promptly may result in the winner and guest being unable to attend the Event.
– The winner and guest may be required to produce photographic ID in order to attend the Event.
– The Prize carries no cash value and may not be transferred or substituted, except that Zavvi may, at its sole discretion, substitute the Prize won with a prize of equal or greater value. Any unclaimed Prize remains the property of Zavvi.
[su_spoiler title=”Opening/Closing Date & Time“]The Prize Draw opens to entries on Wednesday, 25 March 2015 and closes at 23.59 GMT on Sunday, 5 April 2015 (“Prize Draw Period”).[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”How to Enter“]To enter, entrants must submit their name, e-mail address, and phone number using the online form within the Prize Draw Period.
Zavvi will only accept entries that are completed and submitted in the format designated. Incomplete entries will not be accepted. Duplicate entries are not permitted and will be disregarded. Proof of electronic submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Winner Selection“]Zavvi will, in its sole discretion, select the Prize winner at random. The winner will be notified by e-mail within one (1) day of the end of the Prize Draw Period. The winner will have 48 hours from the time of notification to respond to Zavvi and confirm acceptance of the Prize.
If the selected winner (or any substitute winner) is ineligible, cannot be reached, or fails to claim the Prize within 48 hours of notification, that winner (or substitute winner) will forfeit the Prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner.
This process is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Non winners will not be notified. The name of the winner and their county of residence will be provided on receipt of a written request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the end of the Prize Draw Period.
By entering the Prize Draw you consent to Zavvi passing your details to the Prize Provider and any relevant third party for the purpose of contacting you in the event you are a winner.
By accepting the Prize, entrants consent to the use of their name, county of residence, likeness and/or Prize information for promotional and other purposes without further payment, except where prohibited by law. A winner may be required to participate in Zavvi’s reasonable marketing and promotional activities and by entering into the Prize Draw you consent to participate in such activities in the event that you are a winner.[/su_spoiler]
- Promoter: Zavvi.
- Prize Provider(s): DnA PR Ltd, Albert House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE, United Kingdom, (Company number: 04277291).
- Privacy Notice: All information submitted in connection with this Prize Draw will be treated in accordance with these terms and conditions and Zavvi’s Privacy Notice – LINK.
- Waiver of Liability: Neither Zavvi nor the Prize Provider(s) will be responsible or liable for: (i) any failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or other conditions beyond their reasonable control; (ii) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (iii) any disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond their reasonable control; or (iv) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Prize Draw.
- General Release: By entering the Prize Draw you release Zavvi, the Prize Provider(s), relevant third parties, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agencies, from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, except as prohibited by law.
- Amendment: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Zavvi reserves the right to change these rules or cancel the Prize Draw at any time, in its sole discretion.
- Copyright: The Prize Draw and all accompanying materials are copyright protected by Zavvi and its affiliates. All rights reserved.[/su_spoiler] [/su_box]