The festive season is a time when people of all ages collectively decide to overhaul their wardrobe for the holidays, and you can guarantee that every kid will be wearing their best winter sweater on this year’s Christmas Jumper Day.
If you have yet to choose an item of seasonal clothing for your little one (or that of a friend or family member), our list of the best children’s Xmas jumpers is here to provide you with some inspiration.
Handpicked from our collection of geek-inspired sweatshirts, these are fantastic ways for a kid to winterise their outfit, especially if they can’t get enough of movies, TV shows, and video games.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Kids’ Christmas Jumper
- Star Wars ‘Candy Cane Clone Troopers’ Kids’ Christmas Jumper
- Wonder Woman ‘Sleigh All Day’ Kids’ Christmas Jumper
- Frozen ‘Olaf Dancing’ Kids’ Christmas Jumper
- Jurassic Park ‘Clever Girl’ Kids’ Christmas Jumper
- Scooby Doo Kids’ Christmas Jumper
- Star Trek: The Next Generation ‘Make It So’ Kids’ Christmas Jumper
- Transformers ‘Bumblebee’ Kids’ Christmas Jumper
- Power Rangers Kids’ Christmas Jumper
- Mickey Mouse Kids’ Christmas Jumper
1. Marvel’s Spider-Man Kids’ Christmas Jumper
First on our top ten list is this Spider-Man Christmas jumper, which depicts the famous Wall Crawler in a dynamic pose, ready to swing into action. Supervillains never sleep, after all — not even when the streets of the Big Apple are coated with a thick layer of snow.
Though this friendly neighbourhood hero is never at risk of being forgotten, the character’s recent appearances in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) have served to boost his popularity among a new generation of younger fans, so it should hardly come as a surprise to see kids swinging around the park while pretending to shoot webs from their wrists.
We would caution against any attempt to stick to walls, however. Icy surfaces aren’t the most ideal test grounds for superpowers.